Saturday, March 24, 2007

a splinter in my mind xix

Self-fulfilling prophecy reality?

Do we engage, react and respond to circumstances, situations, events, people, things and places based on who we believe we are in that moment?

If God IS love and Christ (God) IS our life, then is love who we are (our identity).

What would life be like if we adopted and depended upon 'love' as our only identity?

What other identities do we adopt and why do we adopt them?

Did Jesus see himself as love, and live out of that identity?

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, March 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we approach a branch not just a splinter. How do you see yourslf? (Insert Cracked Mirror joke here.) What is our idenity? Who or What am I?

If I am loved, accepted and protected, then do I really need to protect myself?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home