Tuesday, March 28, 2006

That inner knowing

I long to become one with Jesus,
One as He and the Father are one.
To walk in the understanding of
Christ as my life.

Dwelling in the conscious awareness
of His presence
not just dwelling but
depending on that presence as life

Aware of the reality
I already have
not hoping for one
somehow closer to another's

Freedom is all around me
in my hand it rest
not just a Freedom from but
a Freedom of purpose

His life is within me
It is me
The indwelling presence
of the almighty God

I am not God
but He is me
He is my life

Joined by the Spirit teacher,
comforter and guide
The mind of Christ
is not outside of mine
but mine

The seed of the Father
has given birth
to a new creation
Me

God open the eyes
of my heart to see
the new creation I'm
meant to be.










2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, April 15, 2006 , Blogger Anne said...

Thank you! thank you thank you thank you. I'm hoping with enough thank yous you'll see how much touched my own heart.

 
At 5:53 PM, April 15, 2006 , Blogger Rick said...

one's enough :) but hey...the more the merrier :P

May His life be the reality in which we all live. My spirit cries out for the freedom in that life. We are prisoners of our fear.

Fear not child, it is our Father, our brother our life that calls us to freedom...and it is for freedom (not persecution, suffering, missing out, rejection, etc) He has set us free.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home